Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > Maxysis coding capacity for BMW
Maxysis coding capacity for BMW

2100 Views 0 Replies Create Time: 2015-05-25 13:33:30

•   Level 7   
    (962) points
    912guy
    2015-05-25 13:33:30
     Hello guys I replaced a bas module on a 2005 BMW X3..ofcourse it needed to be coded to the vehcile...I tried this for the first time using maxysis and skipped the BMW progman software. Now first thing is I want to praise Autel for its speed.simplicity,and overall coverage for BMW. It will not cover the DME,TMC( EGS)..but it easily coed the abs module in about ten seconds, and then calibrated the steering angle sensor in 30 seconds, it actually tells you to turn ignition off and wait 30 seconds after the steering column is set at -0-! Once you listen to the chime counter of the KOMBI counts of 30 seconds, turn the key two phase 2...then the maxysis will say steering angle is set and complete.then you can check live data of steering angle to see the measuring parameters....it worked great....plus after that initiated the bleed process for all four lines and the left hand steering procedure.Fellas it worked great! I cant say it enough that although we have some issues with some software from time to time I will say MAXYSIS in the BEST there is with coverage and capacity ...Now Autel please improve JAGUAR coding and programming and boy I will buy another unit...I have  mini ms 905 and I may get a 908P. Thanks Autel!!!
  Total1 Pages